X-Building in Bahagia #11 - Peek at Bathroom Stuff

The selection of bathroom sanitary wares and fixtures are supposed to be done at a later stage. But we're deciding on the layout of both of the bathrooms now so we thought of visiting 1 distributor (contact again given by Christina) last Sunday at 50 Kallang Pudding Road.

Not a wide selection here but the guy who served us was super friendly after we told him we're introduced by Christina. He even offered us drinks and told us if we're looking for any fixtures that aren't displayed we could ask them to get it for us. Have surveyed around also, that a similar Hansgrohe shower head here cost lesser than another established bathroom ware distributor. Will look more into the prices soon.

They have package sets, all fixtures & accessories included in. About $1600+.



The other set with sliding shower screens and doors. Hmm.. looks very filmsy to me - maybe it's because it is a showroom set.


Chuck likes this.

I thought it is too bulky. But I like the waterfall effect.

Here is a better picture I found on the web.


In fact, I told him this is more interesting. A squarish or roundish waterfall plate tap.

And this is the first time I'm seeing it. Chuck says I'm out-dated.

After doing some research, I realized I am...! Also, the more I look at it the more I think its ugly. Hence I went on to look for other waterfall taps.

And found this gorgeous faucet!

Perfectly compliments the resort look of the bathroom downstairs ~ I saw something like this in Ideal Bathroom showroom too, but the salesperson told me it's more for bathtub. Why.. can't it be used for sinks?

Is it because the water flows out in a straight film compared to a concentrated gush for normal taps - hence it's considered wastage? *ponders*

Another variation, with dimensions.

Will only need 1 tap (instead of 2) because we only plan to have cold water piping to the wash basin.

Let's go find out how much it costs.
Still thinking and researching about sinks - Sunk, vessel, top-mounted etc. Argh.

3 comments:

jazz said...

yes, the hansgrothe or something tap was quite well-known. around 2yrs? aiyo. anyway, u got alot of random busy, complicated & cute posts eh!

Steven & Joanne said...

if the bathroom accessories aren't in a hurry... you can wait for the sales to kickstart and buy at cheaper price...

got one poison for you....
http://www.eubiq.com/index.php

is your hubby in vagsg forum?

gigi said...

No he's not... :)

Post a Comment