Famous Rangoon Road Bak Kut Teh

I've blogged about Ah Sio's Bak Kut Teh before. Between then and now, we've been there a number of times. Once by ourselves but they were closed and another time with Mr and Mrs Poh. I think this one of Chuck's favourite BKT store though we have not tried the one along Balestier Road (that one with a long queue most of the time).

This was for Sunday's breakfast and also, to satisfy Chuck's craving.

The meat, should be still as good. While I'm not used to the taste of the lettuce soaked in the BKT soup, I shall stick to my cai4 wei3 next time.


Conveniently a 3 minutes drive away from home.


9.30am while the Sunday crowd is building.

Ng Ah Sio Pork Ribs Soup Eating House
208 Rangoon Road

2 comments:

Linus said...

You should try Ya Hua BKT located at PSA Keppel. Very nice BKT too. You'll love it if you love pepper cos they put alot of pepper in the soup. :P

gigi said...

Issit! Ok if I pass by there!

Post a Comment