Bahagia / Mamor Residents - please fall in at Facebook

We met our new neighbours who will be moving in to the unit diagonally behind us! They came by and wanted to ask our next door neighbour if the "left-over" structure in their backyard belongs to them; and if it does - whether they should ask their contractor to remove it. Coincidentally I've blogged about this structure some time back!

Welcome to the neighbourhood!

Someone suggested starting a Bahagia Mam'or facebook group but I haven't got time to do it then. Now I've created it but we have no contents yet - can anyone contribute? Photos, writings on wall, videos, events. Share your renovation woes, organize a BBQ and be house proud!

Facebook Group link here http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=70932533575
Invitees: Chuck, Joe & Rose, Jeanario, Lin & SY, Mona & Ezal, Daisy, Pamela, Steven & Joanne. For those I've missed out, you can drop me a note with your email or just join the group by clicking on the above link.

All ex-neighbours and future neighbours are also welcome. See you on Facebook!


PS I've put up a picture of my sofa *not shy* - but if you have an appropriate picture of the neighbourhood, please send to me for replacement!

7 comments:

jazz said...

i just realised, when looking at my area's map, that i live nearby. u're near balestier or something yeah.

gigi said...

yeah we're in balestier. Where r u?

coxmod said...

Gigi, I realise you can use Google map to mark out the area but it is not at street level.

gigi said...

How to mark out the area?

Oh there is a website which actually shows real PHOTOs taken at certain points. See http://gothere.sg/directions#bahagia:

Click on the "Camera" button on the top right corner of the map and hover your mouse along the streets. Click on those spots where there are camera icons pop outs.

coxmod said...

I saw the google map thingy at http://www.vimeo.com/2034400 Not sure if you can do this on the free version of wordpress.

You can harvest the photos at gothere.sg ;)

gigi said...

no i cannot do it with the free version :( I need the hosting program to insert / embed iframes of the map.

Yes I will harvest the photos there. I also found a photo album of a neighbour of a corner unit at Blk 41.

http://picasaweb.google.com/RichSoon8

Want to ask him for permission to use some of the photos of the neighbourhood...

patricia said...

hey gigi


i really love the houses in jln bahagia, sterling....

do you happen to know of anyone who's keen to sell?

my fiance & myself would love to live in the neighbourhood.


x
patricia

Post a Comment